Can-Am ATV Forum banner
121 - 140 of 165 Posts

· Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
8,242 Posts
@ArlyA did you ever say what your "job" exactly is?

I'm seriously curious as to what you're getting paid to ride around on a tracked 6x6 playing in the snow all day doing :p

· Registered
Boss 800 6x6
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
BIG snow blew through here but we didn't get enough to spit at. We are still skiing but could use more. Good news is our forecast does show some. Your area?
Snow Tree Biome Slope Carnivore

· Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
8,242 Posts
We sure could use more snow and behind normal.
Help me out here, you being facetious? Or serious? I mean, that looks like plenty of snow to me.....

· Registered
Boss 800 6x6
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
Its coming down here guys.. I rolled down about 8" of new snow today and NOAA says it will keep falling with 25 to 35" predicted in the next 24 hours. Some of these photos are taken live.
Snow Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Snow Automotive tire Plant Vehicle Tree
Snow Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Snow Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

· Registered
Boss 800 6x6
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
Like much of the midwest, little snow and wind happening here today so instead of being out on our ski trails, I got the machine in to melt off and wire it for implements. In the bottom photo on the left, you can see the power plug for the implement control box that will be located in the 6x6 box.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Auto part

· Registered
Boss 800 6x6
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
Was out today grooming today and heard a "bang" and lost power to the front axle. Dove it out without the fronts help. Should be able to get it to the BRP shop on Tuesday. :(

121 - 140 of 165 Posts