Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Boss 800 6x6
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks, Nice to be here with you. This week we were to our locale BRP dealership and tried to order a 6x6 max for next summer. We couldn't get that done but we will shortly. We have owned and used for work a Polaris Boss for years now and like it very, very much, but needed the extra HP and power assisted steering for operating with pods on while in snow. Yes, it really does snow here. Ask if you'd like to see past pics of the boss. Hope everyone's fall is the very best!

Arlyn A
Houghton MI

·
Registered
Boss 800 6x6
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think they know what they'll get for year. This spring they were suppose to get soemthing like one or two, and they got none. That is a 6x6 of any style. That was why we are trying to get one on order. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
Boss 800 6x6
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A max in officially on order for us. The dealership said that BRP had told them they weren't going to get any floor models next summer.

·
Registered
736 Posts
A max in officially on order for us. The dealership said that BRP had told them they weren't going to get any floor models next summer.
Does that mean it gets delivered directly to you. No dealer involved beyond the order. Sounds different from anything I've heard before.

So when do you get this machine?

·
Registered
Boss 800 6x6
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As usual, 6x6 owners are the reserved type. I have been pushing and rolling snow with our current machine a boss. If anyone cares to see pics of that, let me know.

·
Registered
Boss 800 6x6
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
was anyone able to get discounts on accessories or add ons when they ordered there machine? The pods are a bit costly... o_O

·
Registered
15 Posts
Does anyone have a 2022 6x6 outlander and can confirm if it does or doesn’t have dess key and the ITC electric throttle? I know of a few people getting 10% off accessories with a new atv

1 - 20 of 43 Posts