Can-Am ATV Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Boss 800 6x6
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I should add, we've had our current 6x6 in the shop multiple times this winter, trying to locate its engine miss problem....
Wheel Tire Snow Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2022 1000XT MAX 6x6 Snorkel kit Rad relocate Flatbed tubes bed lid ITP Cryptid 30x11-14 tires Dual
6 Posts
Does anyone have a 2022 6x6 outlander and can confirm if it does or doesn’t have dess key and the ITC electric throttle? I know of a few people getting 10% off accessories with a new atv
Hey muddy, My '22 is what they call a Covid bike. No DESS key, no plastic plugs on the bumpers and the module for shutting off the computer head unit is missing. But in todays world I could take it as is or not have a 6x6, I can live without the missing parts. And yes I got a discount on all accessories.
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2022 1000XT MAX 6x6 Snorkel kit Rad relocate Flatbed tubes bed lid ITP Cryptid 30x11-14 tires Dual
6 Posts
We gave our dealership a check in the September to October range of time. Did you get any "heads up" as to when yours would arrive?
Yes, dealer sent me screenshots of the build sheet, build sequence sheet, vin number and delivery sheet as it came available

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just emailed our dealership asking about its build status. Thanks!
What dealership did you order through? I placed a deposit with Team CC in Wasilla, AK around December of '21. At that time I was #12 on the waiting list I was advised months ago I was #2 on the order list and they assumed my order would be placed in April, here we are in July and still no success. Hopefully you hear something soon.

·
Registered
Boss 800 6x6
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
We are in the up of MI. The dealership did get back with me and said the build date was July to August. So it's coming up soon!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I contacted my dealership for an update, was told my deposit would be rolled over to the 2023 model and to expect a price increase. Interested to see how large of a price bump and if any changes from the 2022 models.

·
Registered
Boss 800 6x6
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
We also sold our 2014 Boss for 9K. We actually still have it but got a serious down-payment from the fellow who wants it. So things are moving forward!!!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts