Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its set to be ordered in october i put some money down to reserve a spot for the order (they only are aloud to order so many) what are the wait times looking like right now. Has anybody gotten one in the last month? when did you order? Also i want to add a locking front diff cause im too poor for an xmr. Figure i can upgrade it over time plus i like the camo better than the new desert tan colour. Anybody done that?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ordered a 21 850xt camo in April 21 and still waiting.
Ya, I ordered a 21 XMR 1k on April 16th, was told it left Mexico on 8/24 and now they removed the ship date and it just reads nothing for eta. These people ordering 22's are in for a long wait and I feel sorry for anyone thinking that the new models are going to ship at all in 2021. If they still cannot fulfill orders from April of this year, who honestly thinks they will be fulfilling orders on 22's in a timely manner (n)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ya, I ordered a 21 XMR 1k on April 16th, was told it left Mexico on 8/24 and now they removed the ship date and it just reads nothing for eta. These people ordering 22's are in for a long wait and I feel sorry for anyone thinking that the new models are going to ship at all in 2021. If they still cannot fulfill orders from April of this year, who honestly thinks they will be fulfilling orders on 22's in a timely manner (n)
I called can am the other day and the guy wouldn’t tell me a lot other than the last shipments of 2021 would be from now til mid October 🤷‍♂️

1 - 4 of 4 Posts