Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video is from a week ago.
Although it was a cloudy day & the "Flat Light" made for some interesting times, I had another great day on the snow.

Hope you enjoy the video !!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun in the middle of nowhere lol. Do you pack a radio for backup just in case you have to call in for reinforcements? Always good watchin.:th_smiliethumbsup:

Reactions: GunnyE9

·
Premium Member
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like a lot of fun in the middle of nowhere lol. Do you pack a radio for backup just in case you have to call in for reinforcements? Always good watchin.:th_smiliethumbsup:
It is such a blast Jimo Guy !! And if the snow isn't all tore up, and I look for places where it isn't, it's like you're floating over everything !! :yahoo:

Do I pack a radio ?? .... Ah, no ... but I did stay at a Holiday Inn once ... :th_smiliethumbsup:

However, I do pack my cell phone ... which will only work if I can find a spot I have a signal. :th_smilienoclue:

Glad you enjoyed the video and as always, THANKS for watch'in !! :notworthy:

Thanks Gunney :th_smiliethumbsup:

And THANK YOU for watch'in John_A Guy !! :notworthy:

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Great video, Gunny!...wish we had some more snow here, but I instead we are having spring temps, which isn't bad since the Misses won't ride with me unless it's warm!

Reactions: GunnyE9

·
Premium Member
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great video, Gunny!...wish we had some more snow here, but I instead we are having spring temps ...
Thanks Spawn, glad you enjoyed the video. We're having the month of May temps here, been in the 70's at the house ... tomorrow might be mylast track ride ... :sad11:

which isn't bad since the Misses won't ride with me unless it's warm!

:lachtot: ... :th_smilieroflmao: ... :lachtot: ... :th_smilieroflmao:

And Thanks for watch'in the video Spawn, I appreciate it !! :notworthy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts