Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some after market shocks for 08' can am outlander with a 4"satv lift. Not looking to spend $1200 tho. Anybody ever try phantoms from satv there like $399 but there off a rzr (19"s long)

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've been looking at the phantoms from SATV myself. I broke both my rear KYB gas shocks on the rear of my renengade and cant find them anywhere for less than about $1000 for just the rears. I have looked at the gen 2 fox shocks for the renegades and they go for around $569 on ebay for a set of 4 , but I can't get any definite measurements on them... I believe i read somewhere that they where shorter. In my case i have a 7" lift and turner axles so the phantoms being an inch or so longer shouldn't really hurt anything, i figured i could possibly swap the rzr springs out with my factory springs and run the shocks set on a low setting.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All pro all good love the look and feel good quality almost overkill. Only con is you loose you turning radius.

·
Registered
129 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thx but no thx guys with the shock ordered the phantoms already. Pretty tough to beat that price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts