Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm in the market for a 2022 Outlander 6x6 here in Alaska. Anybody care to share their purchase experience with either an Anchorage, Eagle River, or Wasilla dealer? With how crazy things are, I would prefer to support a quality business. At this stage, I would prefer a 650, but if a 1000 becomes available I won't pass that up either. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2018 Outlander 6x6
193 Posts
When I bought my 650 back in 2018, I bought it from the dealer down in Homer. I tried to get one in Anchorage but long story short, didn't have good luck. It was a little frustrating actually. I then started calling all around alaska and went with the guys in Homer. They were great to deal with, quite a bit cheaper, gave me a discount on a few add ons and I am happy to recomend them. I have the 650 6x6 and really like it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I bought my 650 back in 2018, I bought it from the dealer down in Homer. I tried to get one in Anchorage but long story short, didn't have good luck. It was a little frustrating actually. I then started calling all around alaska and went with the guys in Homer. They were great to deal with, quite a bit cheaper, gave me a discount on a few add ons and I am happy to recomend them. I have the 650 6x6 and really like it.
Appreciate the response, ran into the same issue with Yamaha. I'm willing to travel a little ways to support a better dealer.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Outlander Max XT 650
1,338 Posts
Hey guys, I'm in the market for a 2022 Outlander 6x6 here in Alaska. Anybody care to share their purchase experience with either an Anchorage, Eagle River, or Wasilla dealer? With how crazy things are, I would prefer to support a quality business. At this stage, I would prefer a 650, but if a 1000 becomes available I won't pass that up either. Thanks for the help.
@Freewill is based in Alaska and he has bought 2 Outlanders. He will chime in as well.

·
Nobody Special
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
1,386 Posts
@Freewill is based in Alaska and he has bought 2 Outlanders. He will chime in as well.
Hey Hey! I have not had the opportunities to visit any dealers in the south end of Alaska. I purchased my two machines from Compeaus in Fairbanks. Very happy with the dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts