Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I have been quiet for a while. Our family made the big move from IL to AZ. It was quite a job! We moved to a mountain town about 1 1/2 hours from Phoenix and about 1 hour south of Flagstaff. The town that has 4 mild seasons & is called Prescott.

The main reason for our move was that Sloan my youngest riding buddy suffers from major eczema. The midwest climate made him suffer to the point of tears. After the move here he has cleared up & is so happy that he can like most other boys enjoy life without pain!

Prescott AZ is a outdoorsman's paradise. You can drive you ATV via the road to any trail system. And trails there are!!! Never ending and the views are to die for. Here they do not groom trails meaning you heart will skip a beat or three with the many challenges that await you! Not to mention all the old abandoned mines in our area!

This is a perfect area to test product for us. No more having to tow our ATV's 5 hours to get to the trails. Now we just jump on and go! Our main call center & warehouse is still in McHenry IL. I have a small office here & can be reached as usual by just calling 815-321-388 & asking for Thor.

We have been posting videos of some of our rides on our product testing page on the shop site. This is truly a amazing place to test the products we sell. Here is the video link --> Videos of our rides.

So if you are planing a visit to our area give me a call or pm me. I will be more then happy to share the many thousands of mile of trails that we have right our our front door as well as just 1 hour away in Sedona! And remember if you have any questions on product that we sell give me a call at 815-321-3888. Since we are hands on we know & use the products we sell.

Have a great weekend!

Thor

On our way to Sedona for the day.

Loving the red rock of Sedona.

Bradshaw mountains on our way back from Crown King.

Out exploring with the local search and rescue team.

Putting our tire repair kit to the test on the trail!. ---->http://www.theatvsuperstore.com/Tire-Plugger-Kit-p/1075.htm

Reactions: mtassie

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Sorry to hear of your sons ailment and glad you have found a solution. I agree it is great to be able to leave your doorstep and go riding. I enjoy the same from my home In eastern Canada. My only limitation is winter where we are limited to groomed club trails without much interconnection, so I have to trailer the bike if I want to ride in other area's.

Ride on brother!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Great to hear your son is doing better, all about your family, they come first, I'm in the Army so I feel your pain with moving, we just got here to Colorado less than a month ago and I all ready love the trails, would lIke to make it out to AZ sometime as well, beautiful country views, have fun brother.

·
Vendor
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Feel free to call if you make it. We can show you some amazing places.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Interesting journey Thor. I ordered some stuff from you several years ago when you were in Il. and I lived in S. WI. Good products and service. Last year I mover to the high desert in S.Cal. I too can ride into BLM trails from my house. Very nice. I always loved the Prescott area, but I have family and roots in CA. I bought a new ATV when I got here. Switched from 850 XP touring to a 1K Can am XTP. Any thought of adding a can am to your stable?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts