Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Outlander Mossy Oak Edition 570
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got excited tonight when I received an email from CanAm saying Am I ready to meet your CanAm. i have to call the dealer but thought others who have vehicles on order also received this email and if their vehicle arrived shortly thereafter. My order was placed in November so likely wishful thinking but you never know lol

·
Registered
2022 OUTLANDER 850 MAX XTP
43 Posts
I got excited tonight when I received an email from CanAm saying Am I ready to meet your CanAm. i have to call the dealer but thought others who have vehicles on order also received this email and if their vehicle arrived shortly thereafter. My order was placed in November so likely wishful thinking but you never know lol
I also received this same email this afternoon! I had the same thought as you. I ordered in October 2021… still no update from dealer I was told springtime delivery.

·
Registered
Oxford blue 2022 Outlander 850 XT
495 Posts
Sorry guys but for my part, ordered august 12th, arrived at the dealer mid october with missing parts like many others and finally got it january 6th. During that period never got any emails. :rolleyes:
I do know from a BRP source (not dealer) that BRP was putting it's ressources/efforts on delivering SkiDoos first because of the short winter season. At my dealer 1km away from my house, when all the snowmobile crates were almost all gone from the yard the week before Xmas, the ATV crates pile disappeared in no time

Good luck !
I am going for my very first ride this morning

Luc

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sorry guys but for my part, ordered august 12th, arrived at the dealer mid october with missing parts like many others and finally got it january 6th. During that period never got any emails. :rolleyes:
I do know from a BRP source (not dealer) that BRP was putting it's ressources/efforts on delivering SkiDoos first because of the short winter season. At my dealer 1km away from my house, when all the snowmobile crates were almost all gone from the yard the week before Xmas, the ATV crates pile disappeared in no time

Good luck !
I am going for my very first ride this morning

Luc
Thanks! Enjoy your ride!

·
Super Moderator
2016 Outlander Max XT 650
1,762 Posts

·
Registered
Oxford blue 2022 Outlander 850 XT
495 Posts
How did it go? Let us know here or in your own thread.
I did 190 km this weekend and it was crazy cold. But I'm well dressed and a combination of heated grips with those handle covers was perfect.
I love it very much. 😎😎 The sway bar makes a big difference in curves compared to my previous 2016 MAX 850 XT. The shorter lenght makes a difference in turning.
But I must admit that my previous MAX XT was a bit smoother in bumpy trails 😉

·
Registered
47 Posts
I received the very same email. I ordered mine beginning of Nov and was told March delivery. I called the dealer and he told me looks like March still. I am in Southern Ontario (London) and ordered mine from Sarnia.
Where are you guys located.

·
Registered
Oxford blue 2022 Outlander 650 XT
48 Posts
I ordered mine Sept. 15/21. Dealer said it would be in anywhere between Jan -Mar of 22'. I thought "Okay, March will be it." I had time to to sell the road bike and get things ready for the quad. Well got a surprise call just before New Years, my unit will be in in the next couple of weeks. I was totally floored! Picked it up Jan 14. And he said it was one of the few that was complete as well. No missing parts. I guess I was kind of lucky. One thing I did notice is they went to a standard key ignition rather than the DESS system. I asked why and he said that's one of the componenets affected by the chip shortage. Not an issue with me at least I got it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought I would be fine with the waiting but went ice fishing this weekend on Lake Simcoe and my buddy came ripping out on his atv and damn never thought about towing my ice gear out.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
finally got around to talking with dealer and they have no updates other than its still spring delivery

·
Registered
2022 Can Am XTP 1000R
3 Posts
I snatched up a 2022 xtp 1000 that was issued to my dealer via allotment in November. I got my name on it in early January, with a delivery date estimated to be in February. Not bad I told myself. But as we near the midpoint of February, can am has yet to even push back the ship date, let alone show it ready to ship.

I’m hoping no news is good news, but reality is setting in. Hopefully it’s here in time for spring. 🤞🏻

·
Registered
43 Posts
That is great news. I actually called my dealer today and left a message. I had not heard back yet. When did you order yours? Are you in Ontario?
Yes I can’t wait to pick it up! I ordered mine in October of 2021. I am in Ontario, purchased from a dealer just outside of the GTA

·
Registered
47 Posts
I ordered mine on Nov 3, so not that far after you. Hopefully mine comes in soon too. I ordered it just outside of London.
I have the JWCB lights, some switches, winch rope, and Ricochet skids to put on it as soon as I get it.
I would be interested to know if yours came with the security key which they normally come with or with an actual key. I heard they were trying to get them out the door and because they didn't have all the components that they were putting regular keys in them. I also wonder if that is the case, that if after some time when stock is back if they will change it out.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts