Can-Am ATV Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2022 OUTLANDER 850 MAX XTP
43 Posts
I ordered mine on Nov 3, so not that far after you. Hopefully mine comes in soon too. I ordered it just outside of London.
I have the JWCB lights, some switches, winch rope, and Ricochet skids to put on it as soon as I get it.
I would be interested to know if yours came with the security key which they normally come with or with an actual key. I heard they were trying to get them out the door and because they didn't have all the components that they were putting regular keys in them. I also wonder if that is the case, that if after some time when stock is back if they will change it out.
I ordered mine on Nov 3, so not that far after you. Hopefully mine comes in soon too. I ordered it just outside of London.
I have the JWCB lights, some switches, winch rope, and Ricochet skids to put on it as soon as I get it.
I would be interested to know if yours came with the security key which they normally come with or with an actual key. I heard they were trying to get them out the door and because they didn't have all the components that they were putting regular keys in them. I also wonder if that is the case, that if after some time when stock is back if they will change it out.
On mine they are installing,
10” light bar
RJWC neutrinos
Radiator protector
HMWPE skid plate and trailing arm protector
Shifter lock
Deluxe fairing and high windshield
Front receiver hitch
12 GAL linq cargo box

I am curious about the key aswell, I forgot to ask about it today. When I am talking to my salesman tomorrow I will ask about it and update back here.

my dealer is in Ayr Ontario

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just got a call from dealer this morning, my 850 max XTP has arrived, they are installing all my accessories. Picking up March 5th!!!
I ordered my 22 mav x3 in August it's at the dealer I went and saw it last Saturday,BUT can't pick it up !!! it's missing 5 parts that are needed for operating. bummer.. they say 2/3 weeks.

·
Registered
2022 Outlander Mossy Oak Edition 570
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yes I can’t wait to pick it up! I ordered mine in October of 2021. I am in Ontario, purchased from a dealer just outside of the GTA
Nice!!! My order was placed Nov 23 so here is hoping its soon as we only have a couple more weeks of snow…..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just spoke with my dealer, my 850 XTP is still listed for March. No estimated ship date yet. Apparently they change from approx delivery to an estimated ship date and then to a shipped date. I asked him about the DSSS and he said they were replacing some of them with keys but only on the 650's and below. He said because of the electronic throttle on the 850 and 1000 that he didn't think they could switch to a key and they would come with the DSSS. He told me they are backordered on FOX shocks and there could be a delay on the XTP's. I hope mine made the cut before the backorder.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just spoke with my dealer, my 850 XTP is still listed for March. No estimated ship date yet. Apparently they change from approx delivery to an estimated ship date and then to a shipped date. I asked him about the DSSS and he said they were replacing some of them with keys but only on the 650's and below. He said because of the electronic throttle on the 850 and 1000 that he didn't think they could switch to a key and they would come with the DSSS. He told me they are backordered on FOX shocks and there could be a delay on the XTP's. I hope mine made the cut before the backorder.
I just spoke with my dealer aswell, mine will come with the security key not the security key. He said they have been sending some 650 and 850s with the regular key. My unit came complete not missing any parts. LUCKILY!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I was in a meeting at work and saw this email and only read that my ride is here….NOPE just an email for me to go online and order one lol…….waiting sucks lol
Sky Blue Azure Rectangle Font

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I went by the local dealer yesterday and the place was filled with atv’s ready for pick up…great to see

Reactions: JR99

·
Registered
15 Posts
On mine they are installing,
10” light bar
RJWC neutrinos
Radiator protector
HMWPE skid plate and trailing arm protector
Shifter lock
Deluxe fairing and high windshield
Front receiver hitch
12 GAL linq cargo box

I am curious about the key aswell, I forgot to ask about it today. When I am talking to my salesman tomorrow I will ask about it and update back here.

my dealer is in Ayr Ontario
Is that Team Vincent? that's close to my house

·
Registered
15 Posts
Spoke to my dealer today and now my oder has been updated from March as a delivery to tentative ship week of March 7. My fingers are crossed that it ships this week.
I hope you get yours soon, I reached out to my dealer and it sounds like everything is on track for my estimated April delivery.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Stopped by my dealer today and my 850 XTP was shipped on the 11th. Unfortunately it is missing the ECM, DSSS, and the cluster. My dealer has extra ECM's, DSSS's but as of now no clusters. It should arrive at the dealer next week and I hope that a cluster will come soon as I cannot wait to take possession and install all the goodies I have for it like the Neutrinos, skid plates, synthetic rope, etc, etc.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Awesome machine. You’ll love it. My 22’ XTP 850 max has been nothing but amazing.
And they nailed the colours, I personally really like the mix of flat and glossy finish together it really looks sharp.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts