Can-Am ATV Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
Can-am Outlander 570 XT and Can-am Maverick Trail 1000 DPS
13 Posts
Awesome news, I am starting to get excited as April was my delivery month and already planning some trips….
Hey @Rosie73 , curious if you've got any word yet? Hope you get better news than I did - Dealer just informed me my 570 xt was just pushed back from May 28 to Jun 30. :(

·
Registered
2022 Outlander Mossy Oak Edition 570
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
That sucks…..I was at the dealer last week picking up supplies even though i dont have a bike but they originally said early April….when I asked about any news he said there was a 4 week delay as the wire harnesses are made in the Ukraine……so hoping early May is the ticket…it sounded like some machines are still being shipped without parts….and my brother keeps bugging me as he just bought a Yamaha grizzly 700 and hes ready to go..

·
Registered
2022 Outlander Mossy Oak Edition 570
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I also bought the Tesseract rear cargo box over the Holidays and it came right away but still waiting for the integrated fuel can as they are made in Russia…..

·
Admin
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
2,047 Posts
I also bought the Tesseract rear cargo box over the Holidays and it came right away but still waiting for the integrated fuel can as they are made in Russia…..
Wow..

·
Registered
Can-am Outlander 570 XT and Can-am Maverick Trail 1000 DPS
13 Posts
More bad news! My Outlander 570 XT that was supposed to be in late May, then late June, is now end of July. The Dealer told me that Can-am had a video chat with all Dealers last Thursday about shipping delays due to missing components, and told them they would be updating their website early this week with new dates. Unfortunately for me, the new dates resulted in another bump! :(

41 - 57 of 57 Posts