Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Where are you going to mount the LED spotlights? I'd like to mount them but on a sturdy swivel that I could also detach and use as a hand held spot beam.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Handlebar mounted sure comes in handy....:cool:
I mounted a 10" mini bar on my bars.

Reactions: Kusa

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Theres bar mounts for smaller bars like handlebars, one on each side (y)

·
Registered
Outlander MAX PRO 570 2019
157 Posts
Screenshot_20201102-161902.png

I am already ashame of being a Swede....🙈But check this out.
Catastrophy 100%,and some people comment his professional installation(and actually think its good).😅

·
Registered
2021 Canam Outlander 1000 Max XTP
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And what does the trip/menu switch control?
It allows you to scroll through things on the dash display. I hate to say it but I haven’t even set the correct time on the clock so I’m not sure what all it does. I’ve been too busy riding the hell out of the bike. My wife complains that it’s all I want to do anymore.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I am already ashame of being a Swede....🙈But check this out.
Catastrophy 100%,and some people comment his professional installation(and actually think its good).😅
I agree. Nothing to brag about. A young guy, charges in and the only yard stick of success is working or not. He seems proud of his ride, so maybe he will clean it up someday, bundle and run the wires underneath.

That is a lot of lights. Looks like he is going to take his ATV on a lunar mission -- to the Dark Side of the Moon.

·
Registered
299 Posts
It allows you to scroll through things on the dash display. I hate to say it but I haven’t even set the correct time on the clock so I’m not sure what all it does. I’ve been too busy riding the hell out of the bike. My wife complains that it’s all I want to do anymore.
I thought it was an add on. My 570 doesn't have such a switch.

Regarding the clock, don't bother. I set the clock on my 570. Kinda tricky to do, AND it doesn't keep track of the time accurately. I don't even look anymore, but quite a bit off from day 1 to the next day.

·
Registered
2016 can-am renegade 1000 xxc
74 Posts
Lol 😂 that’s all I want to do too it’s my hobby it’s the only thing I enjoy a lot. That outlander needs a yoshimura exhaust along with a ecu reflash from wholesale atv then you will be running mint with that awesome sound. 👍 Can Am ECU Flash Tuning

·
Registered
157 Posts
Lol 😂 that’s all I want to do too it’s my hobby it’s the only thing I enjoy a lot. That outlander needs a yoshimura exhaust along with a ecu reflash from wholesale atv then you will be running mint with that awesome sound. 👍 Can Am ECU Flash Tuning
Just one OT question,do you have catalysts in your "mufflers",and lambda probe..
I have both lambda and catalyst as standard,muffler get hot as hell( to function properly i guess)

·
Registered
2016 can-am renegade 1000 xxc
74 Posts
Just one OT question,do you have catalysts in your "mufflers",and lambda probe..
I have both lambda and catalyst as standard,muffler get hot as hell( to function properly i guess)
No mine doesn’t have a o2 sensor a lot of them in Europe do though. You would have to weld it on the new muffler.

·
Registered
157 Posts

No mine doesn’t have a o2 sensor a lot of them in Europe do though. You would have to weld it on the new muffler.
Even more OT.
Hmm,i am just thinking of different mapping here vs us.
Mine with lambda must be running in closed loop sometimes,or...?
Do you have catalyst in mufflers as original?
I have No fuel tuner,but another slip on with what i belive have a lot less resistance,feels to have gained a pair of hp and a lot of less heat.

·
Registered
Outlander 1000 XMR Outlander 650 XMR
156 Posts
I thought it was an add on. My 570 doesn't have such a switch.

Regarding the clock, don't bother. I set the clock on my 570. Kinda tricky to do, AND it doesn't keep track of the time accurately. I don't even look anymore, but quite a bit off from day 1 to the next day.
The newer bikes with the Maverick style cluster have the switch. You can scroll through a lot of crap and select different settings, but honestly it’s not very user friendly.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts