Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I got Maverick beadlocks on my 2010 renegade with 25" big horns. I think the fronts are 25/8/12 and back is 25/10/12. I was debating to go up to 26" wheels which are like 9" wide up front but my wheels are kinda close to tie rod up front. Are wheel spacers really that much harder on parts and bearings or do you guys run them? I didn't want aftermarket wheels because the offset was too big. I just want them out a little further but what do you all think? Thanks for the help, sorry I know this stuff is prolly beaten to death.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Mine have been fine after 1,500 miles.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What size spacer you running. Should I do a 1" or 1.5"? I guess it no more stress on the equipment than running offset wheels.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
1 inch on the rear and 1.5 up front to get the track even so the rears follow the fronts thru the deep snow.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i bought 1" spacers so ill see how i like them!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wheel spacers don't cause any more stress than offset wheels. With that being said, both spacers and offset wheels will put a bit more stress on bearings due to the added leverage against the bearing, but nothing to be too concerned about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse my fat finger syndrome.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheel spacers don't cause any more stress than offset wheels. With that being said, both spacers and offset wheels will put a bit more stress on bearings due to the added leverage against the bearing, but nothing to be too concerned about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse my fat finger syndrome.

thanks boss, says they shipped so ill post pics once i get them on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts