Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone , i was wondering if there was anyone running a xmr 2012 with this combination.
I am getting my bike this weekened and i just can´t find the maps for it.
I will appreciate any help.

·
Registered
202 Posts
just use the renegade map... thats what i did and it seems to be doing great

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
I'm waiting for my PVC to arrive in the mail, where do you get these maps?

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Oh really? thanks for the link too. On their site they don't even have 2011 as an option yet alone can i find map downloads, i find plenty of software/firmware etc. but doesn't it come with that already on it? plus no where on their site did i find downloadable maps. Hopefully someone chimes in on this....what map do i need guys? lol

More less just need some map that wont blow it up before i can afford a custom tune, also want to A/F to be within specs during this time as right now it's WAY too lean.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
lol, i don't understand all this Sh*t. there is somewhat of a list of mods etc. and then you can download different ones etc. i'll just wait till it comes and read through whatever it comes with.

·
Registered
202 Posts
A better flowing airfilter will make your tune "leaner" if tuned with a lesser filter

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well i'll tell you guys, i still have not got my 2012 xmr but i already got my hmf slip on exhaust and my pcv and my autotune, interestingly enough i just cannot find maps in the power commanders' site for this machine and set up. I have had a couple of people telling me to use the Renegade maps, i guess i will try this and see if it works.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Well i'll tell you guys, i still have not got my 2012 xmr but i already got my hmf slip on exhaust and my pcv and my autotune, interestingly enough i just cannot find maps in the power commanders' site for this machine and set up. I have had a couple of people telling me to use the Renegade maps, i guess i will try this and see if it works.
Yeah use the auto and create your own map. That's what the auto tune is for.

The facts say alot, the ride says it ALL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts