Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Job might be taking to South Carolina, Not all to sure on the exact location yet but I wanna get a feel for what the riding atmosphere is like there. Iv only been to Myrtle Beach so I don't know much about it. I would like to join a Club down there and wouldn't mind finding out where you guys from there ride or what clubs you ride with. Also Im from upstate NY and NY to me isn't a very ATV friendly state cause anything that is fun in NY they seem to have a hard time with allowing people to do it without giving them a hard time. So with that said how strict are the ATV laws there. Any info helps. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Carolina adventure world is near columbia, there outack in laurinburg near the nc/sc border, busco beach in goldsboro nc, cape fear in nc as well. there are also places near charlotte and im sure many in sc as well.
South Carolina ATV Trails
North Carolina ATV Trails

·
Registered
790 Posts
I'm from Greenville area. There's lots of riding here. But most of it does take some driving.

CAW is pretty cool, but it gets old.
Gulches is a place to tear up your junk.
K-Bar-M is pretty run down. It's wild riding. But I'm trying to organize a group to fix it up.
There's quite a few private places around here.
Durhamtown Tellico is a drive, but very pretty.
Windrock is great...if you like rocks.
Hatfield Mccoy is amazing. Best so far in my arsenal.

Always looking for more folks to ride with. By all means, give me a shout if you end up in SC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts