Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get the real world measured height of 29.5x8 and 32x8 assisinators? If anyone has either of those can you please tell what they measure mounted on your atv and at what psi they are at? Thank you

·
Super Moderator
2015 Outlander XMR 650
5,361 Posts
@SuperATV y'all got any of these numbers up there?

·
Vendor
257 Posts
Hey!!
The height is going to vary depending on the machine you're putting them on. Like most manufacturers, the tires are measured at max psi, sitting on the ground....and they are pretty true. BUT....under the weight of the machine they're going to run a little short from compression. They shouldn't run anymore than 1/2" short under a big machine like a Defender.

Reactions: kcamer2

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My dilemma is I currently have 31 Outlaw 3s on my 2009 Canam Outlander 800, I want to go to assassinators. I have a 2 inch lift and high clearance metal floorboards however the 31 OL3s are close to touching at full lock. I really don't want to drop down to a 29.5 which would be shorter than what I have now, but I'm also concerned that a 32 won't fit...

·
Vendor
257 Posts
My dilemma is I currently have 31 Outlaw 3s on my 2009 Canam Outlander 800, I want to go to assassinators. I have a 2 inch lift and high clearance metal floorboards however the 31 OL3s are close to touching at full lock. I really don't want to drop down to a 29.5 which would be shorter than what I have now, but I'm also concerned that a 32 won't fit...
Go with the 32"s. You'll be good. Even if you're close, it would be rare....and you can always pull out the sawzall and make it fit. Hell....any machine can run stock on 40"s if you have enough sawzall blades and dedication. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Go with the 32"s. You'll be good. Even if you're close, it would be rare....and you can always pull out the sawzall and make it fit. Hell....any machine can run stock on 40"s if you have enough sawzall blades and dedication. :ROFLMAO:
That is very true lol. I'm hoping I can find someone near me running them currently and bolt them on to see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts