Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question, will the highlifter arched a arms fit with a 2in front Lift? will the axle touch the a arm or am i good?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not sure about high lifter a arms but I have a 2" slc lift and slc a arms. I've had no problems.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I would think the high lifter lift and A-arm should work together fine. They should be able to tell you if you call them. (just to be sure)

I have a friend that runs the 2" SLC lift and SLC arched A-arm combo on a G1 XMR, but the stock axles won't handle the angles. He snapped both front axles on his first ride, then one of the stock replacement axles on the next ride. (yes, all 3 in the same weekend) He has been running Rhino since with no problems.

Now, that said, he does have a heavy thumb! lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
I run the same combo. I broke 2 stock axles also both times right rear. Put on 4 rhinos and no problems since.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would think the high lifter lift and A-arm should work together fine. They should be able to tell you if you call them. (just to be sure)

I have a friend that runs the 2" SLC lift and SLC arched A-arm combo on a G1 XMR, but the stock axles won't handle the angles. He snapped both front axles on his first ride, then one of the stock replacement axles on the next ride. (yes, all 3 in the same weekend) He has been running Rhino since with no problems.

Now, that said, he does have a heavy thumb! lol
well the 2" lift is the only thing that changess the axle angles isnt it? the a arms shouldnt affect that.?

·
Registered
68 Posts
No the a arms won't affect the angle. You may be fine with stock axles but everyone I know usually break at least one after a 2" lift is put on.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Clearance wise you will be fine but you will need aftermarket axles with a 2" lift on an XMR. I've been doing a lot of research on that same thing lately.

·
Registered
193 Posts
G1 - 2" HL signature bracket lift with SuperATV arched arms

G1 - HL 2" signature bracket lift with
SuperATV Arched A Arms
Fits great, rides great, easy to adjust, good fit.
Installed 2 Rhino axles as the stockers felt a little creeky.
Pictured with stock shocks (Elka s4 being rebuilt).
Cheers

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts