Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ATR Renegade Chassis Brace Giveaway!!!!

In the spirit of the holidays we want to send some of our new Outlander and Renegade products to forum members, so we will be doing some giveaway drawings on some of the new ATR Can-Am parts!!

First drawing is for our new Renegade Front A-arm Mount Chassis Brace!

To enter the ATR Renegade Chassis Brace Drawing you must-
1. Be a registered member of can-amforums.com!
2. Post in this thread and tell us what is at the top of your Can-Am's Christmas list!

Winner will be drawn 2 weeks from now Dec 25th using # of posts and random number generator.

*If the winner has an Outlander we will send them our Outlander HD Tie Rods instead

·
Registered
38 Posts
#1 on the list is for my daughter to tell me what she wants for Christmas...shays she doesn't want/need anything...mature for a 14 year old, don't you think?
#2 would be a new set of 14" ITP SS-212 and Bighorn 2.0's to match.

·
Registered
410 Posts
ATR I think what you're doing is great and could really help business and to get the word out about your great products.

#1 on my list is a QRS pipe for my Outty.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
I want a new QE visco lok front Diff

·
Registered
186 Posts
#1 on my list for my outlander is a set of black ITP 212's with 26.5 Pitbull Rockers. I did notice the other day that I am in need of some new tierods too...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Power Steering for the ol girl. She's a hand full, especially after you've been riding for a few hrs. Thx for the Christmas Wish list.

·
Registered
193 Posts
My #1 gift for me/my renegade would be a trip riding somewhere a little warmer this winter. My Renegade has been a little bit of garage queen since I have been busy at work this fall.

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
I would love a set of shocks and a PRP from ED..

Merry christmas everyone

·
Registered
114 Posts
#1 on my list is a set of OMF beadlocks
Zack Bailes

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
#1 on my list is a new set of 26" Bighorn 2.0.

Sticking with the stock xt wheels for now.

·
Registered
236 Posts
would love a cable locker for my 06 Outlander Max XT, now if Santa would get his elves to make it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I wish for a new red renegade with a 912 kit. Hey,if you are gonna wish it might as well be something BIG!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
1st post on this site, hope it wins me a brace!
I wish for a new frame, I bought a buddies rolled Renegade X and plan on swapping it out and hot rodding it a bit in the process.
This site is awesome.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Wheel spacers to make the Outlander more stable.
Great to see new accessories.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts