Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Outlander XMR 850
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have these? Any good? Looking for a good quality halo for my bike from a Canadian retailer to avoid duties. Don’t wanna spend a fortune either.

I assume atvbox’s halos aren’t manufactured by them but they don’t mention who makes them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Anyone have these? Any good? Looking for a good quality halo for my bike from a Canadian retailer to avoid duties. Don’t wanna spend a fortune either.

I assume atvbox’s halos aren’t manufactured by them but they don’t mention who makes them.
Ebay.... thats where I got mine! Perfect! Inexpensive too.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 Outlander XMR 850
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ebay.... thats where I got mine! Perfect! Inexpensive too.

How are they holding up? I thought about it but just figured I should go brand name to avoid any future issues and crappy connections. Went with eBay fog lights on my civic as a kid and I had my bumper off damn near every single weekend fixing them because of the crap wiring and relays.

Also I wanna make sure they’re bright and not crap LED’s. Was originally gonna go with solid white halos on my Desert Tan bike but now I’m half thinking about going with Far Mudding Chasing Halos for some customization options. Expensive though.

·
Registered
55 Posts
How are they holding up? I thought about it but just figured I should go brand name to avoid any future issues and crappy connections. Went with eBay fog lights on my civic as a kid and I had my bumper off damn near every single weekend fixing them because of the crap wiring and relays.

Also I wanna make sure they’re bright and not crap LED’s. Was originally gonna go with solid white halos on my Desert Tan bike but now I’m half thinking about going with Far Mudding Chasing Halos for some customization options. Expensive though.
Holding up just fine, 6k, very bright. Withstand winter no problem and summer pressure washing...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts