Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worth the money?
Make difference? In the way ?
You have any experience with the Can Am back rest?

650 outlander max xt

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks , I seen that too, but thought maybe I could put a pad in place to offer some support.
Haven't see any pictures of thing in use have you?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Meh
Dont really care for those.
If I have to sit that far back my shoulders arent going to like me much.

My brother stacks up pillows on his -ahem- yamaha.

Ive used this on other quads, just an old turkey hunting backrest Ive had forever.

Havent seen it since I got a can am.
Pillows either and Im old too and my back is sore, hell sometimes my whole body is sore especially after chasin this one buck up and up and up and,
Up

That was a long ride back to camp but I learned his escape route that day.

This is the first quad I havent even gotten "quad butt" on after multiple days in the saddle scouting.

The pillows stay in the truck now but if I did need one on the beast Id get this...

·
Registered
953 Posts
Matter of fact, Im not going to be any younger next year and Im remembering my back going out 3seasons ago.

Thanks for reminding me.
Wouldnt be a bad thing to get and throw in the truck with the pillows just in case.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Or are you talking about the one that goes on the very back of the max?

If that then yeah, Id have the one with the armrests.

·
Registered
953 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Meh
Dont really care for those.
If I have to sit that far back my shoulders arent going to like me much.

My brother stacks up pillows on his -ahem- yamaha.

Ive used this on other quads, just an old turkey hunting backrest Ive had forever.

Havent seen it since I got a can am.
Pillows either and Im old too and my back is sore, hell sometimes my whole body is sore especially after chasin this one buck up and up and up and,
Up

That was a long ride back to camp but I learned his escape route that day.

This is the first quad I havent even gotten "quad butt" on after multiple days in the saddle scouting.

View attachment 98220

The pillows stay in the truck now but if I did need one on the beast Id get this...
View attachment 98221
Thanks for this.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
No not this one, that for when I take wife thinking solo riding part can am part no. 715003942
Well ain't that neat.

Unfortunately, I think that may be the only option for you, being a max chassis. Those others that mount to the rear rack, I can't see them coming forward enough to work for you

·
Premium Member
2020 Can Am Outlander XMR 1000r Max
106 Posts
One other option... With a little fab fork you could mount a junk yard conversion van seat on it. Then you would have comfort, arm rests, and a full back support. I did that on a lawn mower once.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts