Can-Am ATV Forum banner

Backcountry Tracks Enjoying the Snow in 360

1189 Views 11 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  GunnyE9
OK, one more tracking video in 360, and then I'll leave you all alone.
Remember, To get the 360 affect, if watching the video on your computer, put your cursor on the video, click & hold, & drag the video around. You can view what I see from the side, above, and behind me if you want. On a tablet or phone, use your finger to move the viewing screen around.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
8,222 Posts
OK, one more tracking video in 360, and then I'll leave you all alone.
lol

@GunnyE9 I don't think anyone here is whining about wanting to be "left alone", brother.

If they don't want to watch/read, it's a simple matter of just not clicking on your post ;)

Keep 'em coming!

Reactions: GunnyE9

· Registered
2021 Outlander 1000r XMR Neo Yellow/Black
1,287 Posts
Well Gunny, I like your videos. My ATV is been in my garage for two weeks now. Got hardly any snow and if there is snow it is hard as a rock. And these tracked ATV don't like the hard pack, tends to shake your bones too much. The 360 view lets me check out how deep the snow is, I can see the dept of your foot print your leaving behind. As you would say, Pray for Snow!

· Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh man, you are too kind as well Born2atv ... you guys are mak'in me blush ......... 🙄🤣🤣😎

But I am glad you enjoy the vids. I just put together a 2D video converting some of the 360 footage to 2D, as well as added some GoPro footage. I'll post that after a bit. It's taking a while to process on YouTube.

Born2atv ... man, your snow conditions don't sound so good. I feel lucky as all get out we're getting the snow we are & I hope it doesn't stop any time soon. If you need a snow fix, load up the machine & come on out to my area & we'll go pound some snow together!! Anyone else is invited as well ... there's lots of snow to go around ... WOO HOO!!

Again, glad you enjoy the videos and THANKS for watch'in!! 👍👍

Yup, PRAY FOR SNOW!!

· Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd love to run BC pods and thought abuut it for 20 minutes,,,,, unit it came to driving over some dry spots. Thanks for posting Gunny.
The BC tracks are awesome for sure. And for short rides over dry ground, they would be OK, but not for any distance since they are designed like a sled track system & really need the snow to keep the Hifax cool & lubed. But for snow riding ...... WOO HOO!!! Let the fun begin!!

Glad you enjoyed the video Arlya Guy ... And THANKS for watch'in!!

· Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Gunny how do u like those heated grips. I have the can am ones, one of my cratered. cant just buy one. so was looking at what ur running. Pros & Cons. Thanks
Hey Ripper, that sucks that one grip died on you. I'm running Oxford twist grip heated grips because I have a twist grip on my machine. And they have served me well. However, I don't think you can buy just one of these either.

That's one wicked looking machine you have Ripper!! 👍 👍

Sorry I'm no help ....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts