Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new in box HFM swamp series slip on exhaust that will fit all renegade 800 for sale.

I purchased this exhaust about 2 months ago and it was back ordered from my local ATV shop. During the wait period, I got a deal on a FMF powerline, so I'm now up one pipe too many. My loss, your gain.

I'm open to offers.. email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Has this pipe been used?...the only reason I ask is there's discoloration on the front on the pipe.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It ran for about 10 minutes earlier this week as I was curious about the sound compaired to the FMF pipe. The bike didn't roll out of the garage which is why there isn't a scratch or a speck of dirt on the pipe.

Now, it a question of perception but to me it's new and getting over 30% of a discount on exhaust that ran 10 minutes seems quite fair, IMO.

Cheers,
B.

Has this pipe been used?...the only reason I ask is there's discoloration on the front on the pipe.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Would you be willing to sell it for 10,000,million rupees. I got a cousin who married a guy who knew someone who worked in istambul. they were looking for a pipe that would be compatible with the local hash. sorry, just efig around.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I actually need to sell it urgently to pay for some other parts - so 325$ would take it. Else it's going on ebay this week-end. For anyone in Canada, this is an awesome deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts