Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a 2022, hopefully by end of the year. I'm starting to buy parts and what not.

I believe the belt on the new units aren't changing. So, I wanted to ask, what do you all recommend in having a back up belt?

What brands? Best quality for the money?

Thanks,

Justin

·
Super Moderator
2016 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 650
1,110 Posts
I'm getting a 2022, hopefully by end of the year. I'm starting to buy parts and what not.

I believe the belt on the new units aren't changing. So, I wanted to ask, what do you all recommend in having a back up belt?

What brands? Best quality for the money?

Thanks,

Justin
This is the best belt you can buy. Proven as you can see here:

·
Nobody Special
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
1,104 Posts
I have the WBB302 belt and have tortured it myself. Made it smoke a bit during some serious winchouts. And still can run a ten mile stretch at full speed and not blow it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yes, always have a spare belt AND don't forget the tools necessary to change it on the trail.

·
Nobody Special
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
1,104 Posts
Yep....Gboost makes some of the best belts out there, and the WBB is top shelf.
Didn't know you carry them. My next belt will be through @SuperATV! As long as you don't hit me hard on shipping to Alaska. Last WBB302 belt I got was through ebay for $150.

·
Vendor
252 Posts
Didn't know you carry them. My next belt will be through @SuperATV! As long as you don't hit me hard on shipping to Alaska. Last WBB302 belt I got was through ebay for $150.
Hell yeah buddy! Hit me up first, and I'll get you a little discount! And yeah, that AK shipping hurts on some of the big stuff. Lol!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts