Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
We have a dealer here local and from what I've been told this is the story behind this company. If you will notice, they look just like the Rhino and RZR. If you order a replacement OEM part for Yamaha or Polaris, this is the company that manufactures these parts for these two companies. They run the same 700ccEFI engine as Yamaha and the 800cc engine as Polaris. Same exact parts, just an "off brand" of the two companies. I have been on trail rides with a guy that has the one that looks like the Rhino and you can't tell them apart on the trail. Hope this helps:)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool thanks. Thats the what I wanted to know.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
8 valve vtwin at that

The facts say alot, the ride says it ALL.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Have not seen one of those in person. Like I said, that was just the story that I got about the machines and the company. I can however say that the model that looks like a Rhino is basically identical.

·
Registered
1 Posts
polaris and yamaha

We have a dealer here local and from what I've been told this is the story behind this company. If you will notice, they look just like the Rhino and RZR. If you order a replacement OEM part for Yamaha or Polaris, this is the company that manufactures these parts for these two companies. They run the same 700ccEFI engine as Yamaha and the 800cc engine as Polaris. Same exact parts, just an "off brand" of the two companies. I have been on trail rides with a guy that has the one that looks like the Rhino and you can't tell them apart on the trail. Hope this helps:)
Hisun builds these utv's and they do not build parts for Yamaha or Polaris

·
Registered
12 Posts
They may be assembled in TX, they may have a great marketing strategy (TX Rangers and Cowboy's cheerleaders sitting on one), but they are still Chinese, Taiwanese, etc.. garbage that do not have anything to do with Polaris and Yamaha. This looks just like the Coleman brand that Cabela's sold to a friend of mine. The salesman told him the Rhino patent had expired and now they were building them. Guess what the Yamaha dealer told him when he needed it fixed...I would steer clear, literally, of anything that doesn't come out of Can Am, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Polaris, Arctic Cat, or Kawasaki. John Deere and Kubota have great stuff, but then cheap goes out the window. If you want something cheap, I would buy a used one of the major brands.

·
Registered
112 Posts
My cousin has a 700cc benche...just got the motor back because he had to have the gearbox rebuilt. I don't know if I can blame it on quality because he never changed oil and has been pretty rough on it. Shifting on the fly and whatnot.

·
Premium Member
2,540 Posts
I would look for something used before I bought one. Like most of the Chinese quads you won't be able to get parts. My brother in law bought on they told him its a copy of a honda motor. Looked like one but honda parts won't fit and the place he got it from no longer deals with that brand.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Do a quick google search like I did.
"Hisun reviews" you should find the pics of them burnt to the ground pretty easily.
And the 800 v twin I've read is actually a copy of the 800 rotax but only produces 50hp

·
Registered
503 Posts
Speaking if weird off brand stuff, look at this thing....almost looks like a dodge truck, lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
815 Posts
HAY!! I think that was an insult to us DODGE guys. HAHA, Any way, that is one goofy looking wheeler!!!!!!!!!!Looks like a lawn mower hood molded to it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts