Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I’m planning on buying a new outlander max or Xmr 1000 if I get the max I want to change the tires what’s the best Lasting tire ? I ride 70% trails 30% mud but hate getting stuck. Also what tire size would you recommend I’m thinking 28s,29s or 30s I don’t want the quad to be tippy but like the ground clearance. I’m currently running zillas but they wear too quick. Any input would be appreciated.
Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello there, I just got a 2020 Outlander Limited Max and lived the machine but hated the 27 Maxis big horn tires that came on it. Within the first two weeks I got two flats (stick punctures). Maybe bad luck but it was on the same trails I always ride. I also wasn’t very happy with the traction I was getting (a mixture of dirt, rock and mud) so I switched to my go to tires. 28” Kenda Bear Claw HTR’s. I had them on my last few quads and love them. Great in mud, trails and snow. Really improved the traction on this beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2020 Can Am Outlander XMR 1000r Max
186 Posts
Get the Outlander XMR 1000r MAX like I did and you will have the best right from the factory. The factory 30" Cryptids are a really good tire for all types of terrain. They are really good in the mud as well on hard pack. Blow through deep snow. They will tear up a lawn though. Great ground clearance too. Here is the thread from buying my Outty XMR 1000r MAX to being a finished beast.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts