Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at the Apache 360 but I don't think you can use them in all 4 seasons, so I've been looking at the Tatou 4s. I really don't think I'll be using in anything other than snow but it would be nice to have the option too. Any input would be greatly appreciated or if you suggest another brand my ears are open

·
Registered
570 Posts
A lot of people like the Camoplast tracks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Tatou for sure.

With the Apache, you are tied to the dealer for any parts. You also can't sell them to anyone but a Can Am rider if you need to sell. Can Am had Kimpex design them exclusive to Can Am quads.
Anyone can buy a used set of Tatou since they have a multi mount hub. (Polaris riders would have to change the hub to the Polaris one though)

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
camoplast gets my vote

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tatou it is then not going to take anymore of this getting stuck in the snow big $$$$ but I will figure out a way they will be on before next winter I'm hooked

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Call Kevin @ ATVTRACKS.NET when your ready. Awesome dealer.

Reactions: Atvtracks.net

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I need one more thing from you camoplast guys what is the outlander at its widest with a set of tatou 4s? I have a double door in the basement I want to make sure I can get in and out of

·
Registered
570 Posts
54"

·
Registered
18 Posts
I need one more thing from you camoplast guys what is the outlander at its widest with a set of tatou 4s? I have a double door in the basement I want to make sure I can get in and out of
All machines (except Polaris) add 6" overall to width. Polaris is 8" wider overall. Length add 12" and height add 5". :th_smiliethumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts