Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't found anything on this forum about front body alignment problems. I'm having an issue with the front center "console" I guess I'll call it. See below pictures.

It seems like there shouldn't be this big of a gap here, any ideas how to fix this?

There are alignment pins where this top piece meets the fenders, and the one on the left side doesn't line up well, and usually after a long ride, it pops out of the alignment hole altogether.

I'm suspecting that the foot rest nerf bar aluminum brackets perhaps are bent, which is pulling the entire front clip downards. I haven't gotten around to taking them off yet to see if they are straight.

·
Registered
110 Posts
My 11 X does basically the same thing, though not quite as severe. I just kinda assumed something was off in the plastic and just had to live with it, or spend my own time to fix it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
That IS quite a gap .
Are the little pins on either side inside the grommets on the fender ? Or bent over like mine was when I brought it home :sad:.
Just above the accessory port as seen in your pic.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Loosen nerf bolts and jack up then tighten, I also sliced some 1" rubber hose and wrapped leading edge of nerf to help raise plastics.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Seems like a lot don't know how to get the plastics on correctly. If you don't align the pins and put then into the grommets, you'll bend them over and that's that.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That IS quite a gap .
Are the little pins on either side inside the grommets on the fender ? Or bent over like mine was when I brought it home :sad:.
Just above the accessory port as seen in your pic.
Yes, the alignment pins are in the grommets, but barely. The right hand one will pop out after a long ride.

I'm not sure if my pins are bent or not, they looked like they did from the day I got the quad.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Mine is like that, not as bad, but I believe it's from my snorkel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts