Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyone using for breakpads on there g2 outlander? Stock's suck. Been using racedriven but they wear pretty fast too.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I thought race driven was the way to go after stock....Didn't know that they don't last long....

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought race driven was the way to go after stock....Didn't know that they don't last long....
I'm getting about 3or 4 rides out of them I'd like to get more. Better then one ride on stock's. Florida mud kills them

·
Registered
74 Posts
EBC Severe duty sintered pads. They don't stop quite as good as stocks but i have 900 km of some very muddy, wet rough riding. I only got 150km out my stock pads. A little less stopping power but a heck of a lot more life out them. Never tried Race Driven.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Man, I have to sqeeze the hell out of the brake lever to make a quick stop. I'm thinking about going to a dual brake lever like the Renegade. Our 09 Grizzly with over 7,000 miles is still on the original pads, and still stops a heck of a lot better than my outty with 850 miles.

·
Registered
48 Posts
EBC Severe duty sintered pads. They don't stop quite as good as stocks but i have 900 km of some very muddy, wet rough riding. I only got 150km out my stock pads. A little less stopping power but a heck of a lot more life out them. Never tried Race Driven.
X2
Over 4000km on the EBC pads
and still lots of life left in them.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have a link for the ebc pads I can't find them for the gen 2 outlander. Mines a 2013

·
Registered
104 Posts
1800kms on my original pads and still plenty of pad left?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Do you have a link for the ebc pads I can't find them for the gen 2 outlander. Mines a 2013[/QUOTE]

Mine is a '13 too. Last year when the OEM s wore out, looked allover for. EBC s..no luck. The pads metal backing was changed 12-13 and at the time, only RD pads had done the update to the '13 new design...NOW? dunno

·
Registered
790 Posts
I have Race Driven too.

Stockers lasted 400 mi

Race Driven lasted about the same.

Difference is stock set is like $250, Race Driven to my door was $50

1 - 12 of 12 Posts