Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a brand new 570 can am 2020 Outlander 5 weeks old been out a few times went through mud 5 to 6 inches of mud came out the other end my machine wouldn't move I was stuck just to find out I heard a clunk my god
3 broken rims how's that even possible anybody have any answers
With three flat tires cuz I wouldn't hold air cuz the rims were broken a rock went through the inner rim on broke it

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
3 out of 4 rims cracked? How's that even possible?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey man I would talk to the dealer if you can. I have a 2019 570 and I've beat it pretty good without issue. 3 out of 4 cracked rims seems like a manufacturing issue, not a rider issue if I'm going with my gut. I would think if you hit something that hard you'd be thrown or for sure know what you hit. That is an impressive failure, I hope they take care of you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man I would talk to the dealer if you can. I have a 2019 570 and I've beat it pretty good without issue. 3 out of 4 cracked rims seems like a manufacturing issue, not a rider issue if I'm going with my gut. I would think if you hit something that hard you'd be thrown or for sure know what you hit. That is an impressive failure, I hope they take care of you.
I hope so

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a brand new 570 can am 2020 Outlander 5 weeks old been out a few times went through mud 5 to 6 inches of mud came out the other end my machine wouldn't move I was stuck just to find out I heard a clunk my god View attachment 97532 3 broken rims how's that even possible anybody have any answers
With three flat tires cuz I wouldn't hold air cuz the rims were broken a rock went through the inner rim on broke it
3 out of 4 rims cracked? How's that even possible?
I don't knock

·
Registered
275 Posts
Only takes one well placed rock getting into a alum rim to brake it... see if your dealer will warranty it but dont hold your breath... that's why I liked my steel rims on my old machine... just about impossible to brake

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only takes one well placed rock getting into a alum rim to brake it... see if your dealer will warranty it but dont hold your breath... that's why I liked my steel rims on my old machine... just about impossible to brake

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
But all three at once

1 - 8 of 8 Posts