Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
I heard Kawasaki has a supercharged machine with 300hp. They had one up at my dealer. Now that has got to be one SICK ride!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn thats alot of money! That kawasaki 300 is dead even.. if not slower than the seadoo 260. My dad has a Seadoo rxt 255 and it kills me out of the whole shot.

·
Registered
822 Posts
First of all, I know nothing about personal watercraft. However, be it 260 or 300 hp sitting under my balls scares the shit out of me. I ride an ATV with 82 hp, and its fast. I have an MGB with only 360 hp, and thats on the bottle. But it weighs in at 1950lbs and I have a six point cage. I cannot imagine what a ride the kaw would be. On the water no less. I wonder what its like to hit the water at 70mph......I would guess kinda like concrete at that speed. Now, lets put that 300 hp in an ATV. Now were talking!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If BRP put 300 hp in a atv, they would be sued before the first one even rolled off the assembly line lol. And yeah you dont want to fall off at 70 mph

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts

I bought this last week in NJ when I was on vacation.

the 300 goes deadon top speed (per speedo) 68 mph takes about 6-7 seconds just like that. it's limited you can feel it but you don't need to go much faster. it feels faster than 68 though.

there is also a reduced power key. a rental key they just plug in kind of like a Mercedes key under the handlebar compartment.

it's a hell of a ride and very stable in choppy waters.

I traded in my 2 900zxi 2 strokers and the trailer on it got it for 13200.00

I also have a seadoo Challenger jet boat. so if anyone is close to me with some water toys. let me know and we'll get out.

John

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That thing is sexy... I had a Kawasaki f12 before the Seadoo rxt 215. Althought it was slower, it did actually handle better. Plus the kawi was 300 lbs lighter than the seadoo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts