Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, i know this is a dumb question but I'm wanting to order a couple things for my quad this week but I'm at work so i can't get the measurements. Can anyone tell me the diameter of the stock bumper/guard on the front? and while we're at it the diameter of the high and low beam lights for angel eyes? 2014 outlander xt 1000. thanks everyone

·
Registered
294 Posts
One bar is 1.5 and the other is 1.25. Pretty sure it is bottom and top, respectively.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Measure them I did and found the same numbers as above.

·
Registered
570 Posts
1.5" where I mounted mine. The top bar is 1.25".

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
I used the ones from rigid industries, they are not cheap. I'm thinking I should've looked at some cheaper ones on Amazon, build quality looks the same.

·
Registered
570 Posts
They were like $72 on Amazon. And I couldn't use the "L" riser bracket that comes with the mounting clamps because of fit ment issues. I couldn't turn the "L" brackets outward because there wasn't enough room on the bar, but the "L" brackets that come with the bar clamps aren't tall enough to fit under the light bar if I turn them to the inside. So the silver "L" brackets that I used are the ones that came with the light. I had to drill the hole a little bigger where they bolt to the bar clamp, but it worked out great, very solid!

You can see I used some washers and a nut on each side between the light bar and the "L" bracket, I had to do that to clear the bumper mounting brackets that are on the back side of the bumper. There's always some kind of problem you run into, but it worked out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts