Can-Am ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:th_smiliewavey: Hello everyone, i want to buy two new Outlander 800R XT and i don't know where should i buy them. I was wondering if someone can tell me where can i get the best prices in Texas, Thank you and keep riding your ATV's! :aniwheeler6:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Texas is huge... Whereabouts are you? I45 sales is a great dealership near Dallas.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have replied to you on this topic before I believe...but NOBODY within a 500 mile radius of Houston could touch Richardson Motorsports in Dallas....cant say anything about their service dept...on that note unless you have a personal friend working at the dealership, I am not real sure if you are getting what you pay for...I have a friend that is going to do all the work on my bike (he did the snorkels, wired the stereo, and is the goto guy on our bikes)...good luck on your venture!

·
Registered
882 Posts
as far as dealer service goes, i45 is unbeatable
I dont use dealer unless its warranty, Ill build it myself or fix it myself but they have gotten stuff covered for me that no other dealer would have

·
Registered
64 Posts
X2 Richardson Motorsports.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:/

:th_smiliewavey:

Well guys i've been talking with Richardson Motorsports and the best i got was:

$12,180.07 For a 2011 Outlander 800R Xt-P (Out the door price)
$11,203.84 For a 2011 Outlander 800R XT (Out the door price)

I think the prices are really high, compared to some prices i've seen from people on the forum, coming from the "best" dealer in texas.What is even worse is that they also made me a "discount" because i am buying 4 Atvs. IMO, the prices are really high.

I dont know how to contact I-45 sales, their web page is horrible and the mail i got from them doesn't work ( i get a message back telling be that the mail cannot be send to that e-mail).

What do you think about it? I would appreciate some help.

Thank you!

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have replied to you on this topic before I believe...but NOBODY within a 500 mile radius of Houston could touch Richardson Motorsports in Dallas....cant say anything about their service dept...on that note unless you have a personal friend working at the dealership, I am not real sure if you are getting what you pay for...I have a friend that is going to do all the work on my bike (he did the snorkels, wired the stereo, and is the goto guy on our bikes)...good luck on your venture!

Thats where I got my Outty and my Rhino too. Their service dept is great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.