I thought that only applied to the 2022 570 XMR

·
Registered
2017 Can-Am Outlander 570 Pro
411 Posts
Welcome to the site

You sure your 570 has the detuned 650?

I thought that only applied to the 2022 570 XMR
He is from finland, (EU model). In the EU they are detuned 650's since 2018. (except renegade, they stopped selling the 570 and made it a 650). if you dont know hit up Can-Am | Maptun Powersports

·
Registered
2021 Outlander 850 max XT-P
832 Posts
I'm assuming you can view settings with out being attached to the ECU.

I have found it tough to get a straight answer from anyone regarding any type of programming changes. It's almost like they don't want to give up the information 🤔.

Maybe someone can send you the 650 settings, you can analyze and make the proper changes. I doubt it will be a one and done situation. It will probably require a far amount of testing and tuning which could be simplified if you have access to a dyno.

My guess is it's in the torque limits. At least this is where I would start. Make very small changes at a time. Remember- this is a drive by wire system. The ECU is telling the throttle body the percent to open, not a direct drive throttle cable. If you make too much adjustment at once it could go from 10% open to 100% open even though you are only pressing the throttle a little bit......

That is an extreme case but you get the idea. The goal should be to access the available power but still maintain the drivability. It's a fine balance and a dance. Once your goals are reached pat yourself on the back because lots of people are asking the same thing.

Use the force Luke 😉

·
Registered
2018 can-am outlander XT 650 (abs) with mod's
283 Posts
Check from here:
BRP BUDS2 License Mechatronic Expert for SeaDoo Can-Am Skidoo (diag-systems.com)
Ja tervetuloa foorumille.. Yllä olevalla linkillä on suuntia minne mennä. itsellä myös buds softat mutta olen nostanut 650 tehoja muilla keinoilla mm. Maastomallin ecun softat ajettu sisään ym..
They have some clue what to do..
And for rest of us they sell also shorter licence to mechatronic. Tempting

·
Registered
2017 Can-Am Outlander 570 Pro
411 Posts
Check from here:
BRP BUDS2 License Mechatronic Expert for SeaDoo Can-Am Skidoo (diag-systems.com)
Ja tervetuloa foorumille.. Yllä olevalla linkillä on suuntia minne mennä. itsellä myös buds softat mutta olen nostanut 650 tehoja muilla keinoilla mm. Maastomallin ecun softat ajettu sisään ym..
They have some clue what to do..
And for rest of us they sell also shorter licence to mechatronic. Tempting
Do you have any experience with them ? I am looking into getting BUDS software, and this seems like a good deal.

·
Registered
2018 can-am outlander XT 650 (abs) with mod's
283 Posts
Not yet but
Justy getting group together. Then blow some rotax or NOT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts