Can-Am ATV Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
I agree but if people are buying way more sxs than atvs why put r and d into atvs when you are already top of the line. I do agree I want a g3 just not sure we will see it for a while. And with the push for electric r and d is probably going towards electric.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I see guys who bought sxs are now coming back to atvs. It's not for everyone.
BRP will not let Polaris one up them in any segment.

BRP are on cycles. Sleds have been about 5 years before significant changes.
Can am so far has been 7/8. It's due.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sooooooo are there any announcements for the atv's for can am? i just watched their 2022 off road announcement but was all for SXS no news on a single atv or even color option reveals.

go figure my 2021 XTP 850 is a bit delayed was figuring id listen to the new 2022 line up because if the 2022 was "better" / nicer" i would of just cancelled my 2021 and put the down on a 2022!
Im still waiting on my 2021 Outlander Max limited. Ordered May 3rd and was told by August it would arrive. Well I was just told now it's end of September. I was gonna cancel my order and order the 2022 outlander Max limited,,but they told me it would be another $750 because they are now charging setup fee and delivery fees. Already dropped $20k with the add-ons. And they said the 22s won't be out before November if we're lucky.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Yeah i got a call from dealer saying ones coming in in a week or two.... thats going on a month ago now....

Not one to get mad... but when you call me saying theres one coming and it no shows.... not to mention sales person doesnt keep in touch one bit.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I went to Mosites in Allegheny county PA to get my 2017 Outlander 850 max, after buying my first Outlander there in 2007. Not only they would not offer any price breaks for being a second time customer, I had to tell the salesman about the quad, no help whatsoever. They are the biggest can am dealer in the second most populated county in PA. Salesman can be some of the most lazy-ass people out there. Thank god there is another can am dealership within 30 miles of my camp, which i go to now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
158 Posts
Just curious what you would like to see new in the wheeler line up?I feel almost as good that they didn’t change anything being very confident that the machines are working correctly. I welcome any full locker they are willing to put on in combination with the visco lock. I personally find the visco lock exceptional on the sandy trails but get why crawlers don’t like it. ?????!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I went to Mosites in Allegheny county PA to get my 2017 Outlander 850 max, after buying my first Outlander there in 2007. Not only they would not offer any price breaks for being a second time customer, I had to tell the salesman about the quad, no help whatsoever. They are the biggest can am dealer in the second most populated county in PA. Salesman can be some of the most lazy-ass people out there. Thank god there is another can am dealership within 30 miles of my camp, which i go to now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Well I wouldn’t say they are lazy … prob more the quality of people that are willing to take a job on full commission and lack of qualified people that think it’s worth their time. When I bought my sxs the punk vaped in front of me and almost lost my mind. I used his lack of experience as an opportunity to get a better deal the guy was begging me to come back and buy. Now I will say covid has caused gang buster buyers and lack of supply. Not the best time to buy

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'm perfectly happy with my 2020 Outlander XT. Handling, suspension, and power are all fantastic. The only item where Can Am is lacking, and they have been lacking in this area from the date the first Outlander was released, is in supplying their machines with a quality full belly skid plate as standard equipment. If they added a full coverage 3/8" thick UHMW skid plate it would be nice for those of us that ride in rocky terrain.

Reactions: Hunter420

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I ordered a 21 x3 x ds turbo rr and the dealer said it would be here in August. Now he just informed me it won't be in until the end of September. I've got all the accessories here already. Does anyone know if I canceled the 21 and ordered a 22 if these accessories would work for it.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts