Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all! New to the can am world and I didn't realize what I've been missing till now! I've had Hondas and brutes! And ain't no way I'll ever own any other bike again. I have fallen in love with the power and how easy it is to maintenance my (new to me) bike. Only had it a month! 2007 outlander max xt 800! 2600 miles and has been pretty much babied. Reason for joining is I want to learn as much as I can about my gen1 . So I'm gonna start with this; only question I have so far is what can I do to stop the slight miss my bike has. It back fires 1 time when I crank it. And the rpms fluctuate from like 1250 to about 14 or 1500 rpms. Its a steady missfire. So I'm guessing it's a pretty quick fix. Spark plugs, wires, fuel filter etc... Any help would be appreciated! Glad to become apart of this family!

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Valve adjustment

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man

·
Registered
875 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut !!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well bolt came out of my drive shaft and I've gotta re do the rear end. Tore it down last night. I found bearing and seal kit but where can I find ring and pinion. And I also need the half of the case that hold the pinion in place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts