Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 Outlander XT looking for what the community is using to grease the various suspension and shafts?

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Whatever is in the grease gun. Just make sure you do the u-joints after every ride.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Grease every ride... really not needed. I do mine 2x a season and got 13000km before one failed. That was using read and tacky

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Grease every ride... really not needed.
To each their own but I grease all 11 points after each ride . It drives out moisture .
It could also be more of a "what do YOU call 'a ride"? scenario, too, y'know? A high-speed easy rip through the woods, or a tank-dip bog through the swamps? Just sayin...

·
Registered
211 Posts
It could also be more of a "what do YOU call 'a ride"? scenario, too, y'know? A high-speed easy rip through the woods, or a tank-dip bog through the swamps? Just sayin...
haha noting i do on a machine is a easy trail ride if its in my way i go through. I dont baby my machine and ride em how they were designed to be used.. Iv spent just as much time in deep bogs as i have on trail riding...

·
Registered
609 Posts
Walmart "marine" grease for me.... in everything I own. Never ever had a problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts