Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2020 Can Am Commander that has a 2" lift kit with 30" tires.

Is there a 4" lift kit that does not involve portals? Looking for a couple more inches of ground clearance.

Scott

·
Registered
2015 Outlander XMR 650
3,359 Posts
Not on factory axles, no. Those are your limiting factors. To get more than about 2.5", you'd need portals or a full axle/arm replacement lift kit, ala Super ATV or the like

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Vendor
201 Posts
^^^^Yep, like @BombardierBomb said.

You can add our forward offset A-arms which offer 1.5" more ground clearance, and will allow you to run up to a 32" tire...which will also give you another 1" of clearance.

Reactions: BombardierBomb

·
Registered
2015 Outlander XMR 650
3,359 Posts
Reactions: SuperATV

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not on factory axles, no. Those are your limiting factors. To get more than about 2.5", you'd need portals or a full axle/arm replacement lift kit, ala Super ATV or the like
That was what I had found. I was hoping against hope there was a lift out there other than the portals and axle/arm swap.

I will roll with the 2" lift and the 30 inch tires.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, since I am 70's Chevy truck lift kit kinda guy and have zero side by side lift experience, I get to ask all the dumb questions. LOL

I have the 2020 Commaner 800 DPS. I bought it with what I was told was a 2" Superlift kit and it has 30" RC Lobos. If i bough these arms Can-Am Commander High Clearance 1.5" Forward Offset A-Arms....
Can these arms be in addition to the 2" I currently have?

Thanks.

Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts