Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I am new to this forum, and this is my first post. I own a 2015 Commander XT-P 1000 and am purchasing a new Outlander XMR 850 in April. I am a researcher by trade, so everything I do involves a ridiculous amount of data collection. I have settled on the Outlander XMR 850, but now I need to accessorize it for my needs. The one accessory being a rear storage bag that is functional but also looks great. I stumbled on the new LinQ Premium Ogio bag (P/n 715002923) that is for the Maverick Trail, but looks like any other bag. The size of it looks like it would fit on the Outlander rack, but not sure.

Does anyone have any REAL experience with this Ogio bag or know if it fits an Outlander rack? I can't seem to get any real reviews or pictures of the interior.

Any thoughts on reliability, stability with the LinQ, space, etc. would be appreciated. Also, any interior pictures, or pictures of it setup on an Outlander would be awesome. I know Ogio makes great bags, so I am confident this will be too.

I tried searching forums, Google, and Facebook...nothing much posted. I think it is fairly new and looks great, but for $379 I want to know it is worth it.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
It's pricey that's for sure. but OGIO really stands behind their products. We had a front bag system that fell apart after 2 years and they replaced it. (I had to pay for shipping and have the receipt) But small price to pay for replacing a $300 bag! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's pricey that's for sure. but OGIO really stands behind their products. We had a front bag system that fell apart after 2 years and they replaced it. (I had to pay for shipping and have the receipt) But small price to pay for replacing a $300 bag! :)

Thanks for the head's up. The front bag is what I'm looking at and I appreciate your input.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.