Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I was wondering how you guys figured out if you were getting a good deal. I can't find much info on the internet on prices. Everything seems to be MSRP, I'm used to shopping around for cars. Cars especially used have so much wiggle room in pricing.

Thanks for any guidance on this topic. I did try to search for this type of info. I'm not asking for any pricing to be displayed in public if its against the rules. Just pm me, lol, thanks.

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
I got my XMR from Hamilton, AL can am dealer there. It's called Motorsports Superstore....I drove 3 1/2 hours one way to do business with them. Not only were they cheaper than any of the other dealers around, but they have a good service department too...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hamilton is a good dealer who will tell you the price of their inventory via text. Great way to get prices without having to wait/deal with a salesman. They also only add the Alabama tax (4.5%) with no fees of any sort. Again, easy to know exactly what you are paying.

Having said that, I just bought a XMR1000 from BigNumber1 in Birmingham because they beat the best offer from the other guys by $500. Both have good prices. I dealt with the Sales Manager names Jamie which made the negotiation quicker.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts