Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always been a suzuki fan and was out shopping for a new quad and priced out a king Quad 750 (and took one for a ride). By the time I would add bigger tires, snorkels, rad relocate, etc I would be a bit more than an xmr and that being so the dealer/salesman said " your more than the cost of a can am xmr. ". That being said I drove over to the can am dealer and they had a 650 and 800 xmr in stock on the showroom floor. I asked a couple questions about it and then he asked if I wanted to test it out. WOW ! The power out of the xmr 800 was awesome and had more pep and torque than the king quad !! So thanks to a salesman trying to be a smart*ss at suzuki and great service at can am I now have a new xmr800 and couldn't be happier with it

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
I have always been a suzuki fan and was out shopping for a new quad and priced out a king Quad 750 (and took one for a ride). By the time I would add bigger tires, snorkels, rad relocate, etc I would be a bit more than an xmr and that being so the dealer/salesman said " your more than the cost of a can am xmr. ". That being said I drove over to the can am dealer and they had a 650 and 800 xmr in stock on the showroom floor. I asked a couple questions about it and then he asked if I wanted to test it out. WOW ! The power out of the xmr 800 was awesome and had more pep and torque than the king quad !! So thanks to a salesman trying to be a smart*ss at suzuki and great service at can am I now have a new xmr800 and couldn't be happier with it
Congratulations! You will love the XMR!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut!!

·
Registered
652 Posts
You'd really love the 1000!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You'd really love the 1000!!!
Yes I didn't want the long frame of the 1000 otherwise I would have a 1000. It's nicer to two up on longer frame but it's easier to throw around when 9" shorter lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really wish you could get the xmr in silver or grey instead of the digi or yellow

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Trying to put the power difference into words is impossible! ENJOY it!

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Nice man, im glad, super nice bike the XMR

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good choice, I went with the xmr this trip as well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts