Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want outlaw tires for my 2013 outlander. Can I run the 27x12x12 outlaws front and rear or should I do the 27x9.5x12 all around. I want to keep my stock wheels and no lift of any type.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I don't think you'll be able to run that wide of a tire front or rear with stock wheels

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Why dont you go 12 back 9.5 front?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
200 Posts
I don't think he can run a 12 on the back either. It'll rub the shocks and or gas tank

·
Registered
200 Posts
On stock wheels more than likely yes

·
Registered
200 Posts
I know that. The stock wheel offset isn't enough to push a 12" wide tire away from the suspension and other parts on the front or rear.

·
Registered
200 Posts
You're also running mudlites which don't have the lugs of an outlaw

·
Registered
120 Posts
I couldn't imaging running a 12" wide front. It'd be ridiculous. But a 12" on the rear on stock wheels will require at least a 1" spacer. I did 1.5" front and rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse my fat finger syndrome.

·
Registered
120 Posts
This is what a 28"x12"x12" on a stock beadlock with 1.5" spacers looks like. You wouldn't want to run them on the front. They would pull like crazy even with power steering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse my fat finger syndrome.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay ya I wouldn't want 12's at all. I didn't realize they were that wide. I would just run 9.5 all around. Thanks all.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I know that. The stock wheel offset isn't enough to push a 12" wide tire away from the suspension and other parts on the front or rear.
Ahh... I thought you were suggesting 9.5" front and rear. ;-)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Lol nobody listens the first time

1 - 18 of 18 Posts