Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To order your isoflex, see link on main page.... Kluber Isoflex Topas NB 52

Enough to do that little chore approximatly 4 times. No need to spend alot of $$ for something that you'll never use up.

From Q:

Last time I looked, Kluber had a $250 min order :eek:mg:, this is why we are doing this. Not to mention they don't offer the 50 gram tube to the public anymore.

Seems they took the $250 min away. 6/26/08 Q

Info relating to this can be seen here.

What you'll get.(w/o nickel)

Will ship anywhere that is feasibly possible.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts
The sleeve(bearing holder)has one sealed bearing on each end of it, held in by a circlip. It's inside the sleeve, the little springs and littlesleeves and also the friction washer that gets the Isoflex.

When removing this unit from the shaft, do it slowly as you don't want to lose the little springs and sleeves($50). About a 1/2 inch out is where they are located, you can get your fingers in there to catch them.

Click on any pic, it takes you to my gallery where you can see all the pics, biggerized.(they used to anyway).

Dirty.

Here it is fairly clean. The friction washer is on top of the "spring seat".

The friction washer has a flange that goes towards the engine.

When reinstalling everything, make sure you clean the sheeves and the outer surface of the one-way sleeve/bearings.

This is actually a very easy thing to do, takes about 45 minutes once the cover is off. You hardly need to apply very much grease at all, in fact if you put too much in there, it can migrate out and and get into the belt/sheeves area,... not good. You want to regrease this area atleast every 100 hours of operation, more often if you submarine alot. :)

When tightening the primary assembly, USE A TORQUE WRENCH !

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dunno but sometime the decals I ship to Canada take a long time too.......stricter customs maybe

·
Registered
5 Posts
ok great I listed a street address for the credit card I need it ship to our

po box 159 walkertown ncwe have no mail recepical at that location po only

unless it is buy ups

thannks hope you can change this after the fact!!!

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts
1 - 20 of 111 Posts