Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I transformed my 650 outy into a 840 with gen 2 cams all from Mrrpm, I also got an Hmf performance slip on and fuel monster. Now I'm running my stuck clutches but added three .38g weights to my primary and running a 1000 helix in my secondary hoping it would stop me from hitting my rev/speed limiter at around 7950 rpm's. I was thinking about getting a Dalton clutch kit, can I use the DBo 800 kit in a 650 clutch?? Or is there other options. Any advice will help.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Lots of options. I think you're going to need to look at setting up similar to a stock 1000 to get clutching in the ballpark. An adjustable weight kit will be your best bet to get it dialed in. Or a complete new aftermarket primary like the QSC we carry. We can also set you up with a couple options on adjustable kits from QSC or SPI. Prices on kits starting at $299

Can Am 1000 Adjustable Weight Clutch Kit

·
Registered
134 Posts
if your going to do a clutch kit i would do a QSC clutch kit theres way more adjustments you can make with it and with you running a hi powered machine now you may need that to get it dialed in.... if your looking at a dalton kit for a 1000 tho i have one for sale for cheap PM me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts