Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finished up the first Commander rad relo installation today and she has left the shop, I want to maybe do a bit of a small "pre-order" on these before I go and machine up a few grand worth of brackets. So anyone interested, let me know via email to [email protected] yahoo.ca (remove the spaces)

The introductory price on this kit will be $349 plus shipping and come with everything you need to do the job!

·
Registered
229 Posts
It would be nice if you could design rad. relocate that would hold bigger rad. and fan. Do away with the over heating for good on the outlanders.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is no reason they or any machine should overheat with a clean radiator and properly functioning fan. Moving them up and out of the mud and water will keep you from overheating ever again. Hell, if I could find smaller triple core rads cheap, I would sell them with my rad kits and make the whole dang thing smaller.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a great idea, and some of the aftermarket radiators with twin fans would be a perfect addition to these side by sides, BUT the main problem with this is "most" people want the best for the least amount of $$$, so if you build a nice system, then add a $300 or $400 radiator and $200 in fans, you will not have anyone wanting to spend the doe on them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Looks good! Will help a lot for those that like to play in the mud.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts