Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys.
I apologize. I've recently received a PM from someone not happy because I hadn't replied to a PM. Totally sorry that I've not logged in for a couple weeks. We are not a very large company and very busy this time of year with a peak season for snowmobiles and ATV together. The trouble with PM is that it is just something that I do here myself. I had always considered it a service, but if I'm the only one doing it and get tied up and not logged in for any time period like that, I do not want it to be that way.

We have stated, and always prefer email to PM's for this reason. With email it comes right in front of someone right away and can be answered from more than one location.

As many of you know, we are easy to get ahold of by email. when you go to our website and click "contact us" it comes through from our email address

[email protected]

It has, in fact happened before a couple of times during times I have been busy or away and we do not need that happening. Thanks

Enjoy reading the foruim and like to help when possible. I will be disabling the PM feature and look forward to your emails and trying to contribute here when we can.
Thanks

·
Registered
401 Posts
You can also go into your User CP. Scroll down to Settings and Options and chose Edit Option. Once in there, check the box that says:
The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.
Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages
Just make certain your email address is the one you mentioned above. This way you will be alerted to any pending PM's that may be important to your business.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts