Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We would like to post again to help clarify the best way for an instant answer to any questions you may have. As mentioned, for technical responses or more info please email us (see the sticky at the top of our forum)

Just mentioning here because it seems that now and then someone will blast us a bit for not answering some post on the forum we didnt even see or read.

email [email protected]

We are proud to say that we are one of the original and constant sponsors of this forum since its early inception. We love to support the spread of info among end users and we keep our " Dalton forum" section here to introduce new products to you, the forum member when it gets released.
We do not monitor the forum as part of our workday and prefer email so that you get a quick response to any question you may have, it is pretty easy to email, so please do not expect quick answers on the forum section. We would love to be able to always respond by replying to forum posts, but in reality we cant do that.

Thanks in advance for understanding

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had a question for Dalton when clutching my 500. I left a message with them and they called me back the following morning. Great customer service and I'm very happy with their product on my Outlander 500

1 - 3 of 3 Posts