Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It didn't occur to me to confirm that's what I need, but I think I'm right:

See- the other day me n the lad were out ripping around on the farm, and at one point, my coolant overheat light popped on. Having dealt with this before when my FAS went out, I pulled the plug and jumpered the terminals, which should have fired on the fan- but no joy.

Which I believe confirms that the coolant temp switch itself has bucked the kicket, yes? And then if memory serves, I should've been able to disconnect that plug, and the fan would have defaulted to on, correct?

Looking around online for that guy, sheesh, they're proud of it, and I didn't find any non-OE options, which is disappointing. It appears there are plenty of choices for a $20 FAS (which I previously took advantage of), but I'm striking out so far on finding an equally reasonably priced coolant temp switch- anybody got any leads/tips/suggestions?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, argh.... lol

Hell the override kits on fleabay ain't but $40, I could just as well do that instead, and pocket the difference :p

But then I'd have to manually flip the switch every time I cranked it up......ugh....lol

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah saw it, same thoughts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts