Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a VDI ecu in today for my KQ750. Installed it at lunch, no dice, it will crank but won't fire. I am not real happy right now seeing how I just spent $540 for a paper weight. Velocity's customer service is good but now I'm gonna have to deal with troubleshooting when all I wanted was plug in and go performance. With the stock ECU, the quad runs fine, starts quick (24volt setup). They are saying maybe I have too many mods for it to work correctly right out of the box, who knows.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Go over to NYROC, it's a Suzuki site. The guys over there will help you out better than anyone. 400 plus pages of nothing but VDI posts and answers.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Did you try Nyroc?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I have the site bookmarked, but for some reason can't access here at work, it worked fine 2 weeks ago but doesn't now.:th_smiliepullhair: I was finally able to access on my phone and also have been talking to Lyle back and forth. My TPS was on the low side so I adjusted it and changed my spark plug. Hopefully when I receive the unit back it will work out of the box.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Give the VDI a chance, it is the best power mod for a King, if you get it tuned to your bike. Will take some screwing with for sure, or there wouldn't be so many Q's on the other site. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts