Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas!!
Do you have any ideas or specific needs for your machine or riding style? Wanna see something we're working on or how we do it? Updates on ETA's?

Hit us up here!!!

2019 is going to be a wild year in the industry. The sport is growing. Riding styles and machines are becoming more specialized. And...the combined rider knowledge and brotherhood of the sport is more accessible and accepting than ever before.

I'm creating this thread to answer any questions you may have about us, any ideas or requests you might have for us, and for a place to show you all some of the crazy stuff we're working on. We're doing big things in the months to come and I hope to see you guys around at some of the different parks and talk to a bunch of you on here.
-Erik

·
Vendor
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All have windshields are 25% through the month of February!

·
Registered
375 Posts
A good looking rad relocate for the new style xmr would be nice. Somthing a little more stream line, most the ones out look like your running a sail up front,

fender flares wide ones for the Rene xmr would be awesome, the direction 2 are nice but don’t fit the new renegades,

maybe a 2 inch lift for the xmr as well I don’t mind switching axles if only way it will work reliably

Super atv is top notch in my books they really deliver on the service they sell from start to finish and most importantly after they have your money. They warrantied a axle for me on my old Rene just had to send pics and they let me keep the broke axle for parts, sent a new boot kit with everything needed and a new axle. Simply above and beyond. I have to pay a premium to shop there being from Canada but it’s worth it in my books...every penny.

Keep up the great work
I’m a customer for life!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Renegade 1000r wish list:

Nitrous setup for 1000 renegade and outlanders.

BBK kit's????

Upgrades Heads, Cam's and TB's?

Elka suspensions.

upgrades brakes kits

Bigger rad's

Anything to make more power, stop faster, handle better is a huge plus IMO.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Would like to see you guys have stock of a 14" canam rim, especially coming up to mud nationals!

Have you guys thought of getting into the clutching world?

·
Vendor
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any chance you guys have figured out the 6” lift kit for the 18 outlander xmr 850 yet

Hey! The 6" kit will bolt right up tor your 2018 Outlander. We just don't have the brake lines. All you would need to do is come up with some extended brake lines. Everything else is a direct fitment.

Would like to see you guys have stock of a 14" canam rim, especially coming up to mud nationals!

Have you guys thought of getting into the clutching world?

Hey man!
We only have an 18" rim in stock right now for the 4/137 bolt pattern...but it would be perfect if you were running some portals! :wink I don't think we've messed around with much ATV clutching, but I'll definitely pass it along.

·
Vendor
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When you get caught at Wal-Mart in your pajama pants...

·
Vendor
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anybody heading to Mudd Mayhem at River Run this weekend?!?!

Big money in the bog race and bounty hole! There's going to be some monsters there!!!

·
Vendor
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey fellas!

I'll be out next week, so if you guys need anything or just need the code, its going to be HAPPYTRAILS or HAPPYTRAILS1 all week.
Thanks!
Erik

1 - 11 of 11 Posts