Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking about putting one of these on but have never done one,is this something I can just bolt on after I remove the stock one? I read about primary and secondary and colored springs. What I'm wondering is there a way to have it all put together and just bolt on???any info or advice is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
yes u can just bolt it on, and yes u can have it setup to your specifics if u order from someone who does clutches. theres a few companies like 3P, PATV, Airdam. U can also order straight from CVTech and just order a couple different springs and weight setups and do your own tuning with it

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Don't expect a response from Airdam anytime soon. I emailed him when I was looking for a new primary with a few questions and to get a price and he never responded to me at all. Emailed again a week later and same thing, also called and left my number and nothing. Needless to say I went with the QSC, Everytime I've needed to contact Adam at QSC hes answered. Sometimes hes hard to reach by phone this time of year but Ive always been able to get a hold of him when needed. After sale service is important if you dont know how to do you own tuning, especially which a cv-tech, which can be harder to dial in if it doesnt come set up to your liking.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I called Full throttle parts and service in florida, they tune cvtech's and got mine within a week. They are very easy to install. My Xmr 1000 with 31" laws now beats my buddies rene 1000 xxc in a drag.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts